Live in play betting at Betway
Betway is proud to offer Live Betting, your chance to bet during the game while all the action unfolds in front of you. Now you will have the upper hand when placing bets, Live in play betting offers you the chance to use the match progress to your advantage. The odds for Live betting are not fixed and as the match progresses the odds will update to reflect how the game is playing out. This is where you can make the better predictions for your bets, how is the defence playing out, how many goals have been scored, who is injured, how many cards have been handed out and who has the most possession.
Live Betting was designed with the passionate sports fan in mind, Live Betting has live scores and up to date statistics on all live matches offered. This provides you with up to the minute data and insights to assist with your next bet. Making a Live bet is as easy and simple as placing your regular bets.
How to make a Live bet
- You need to be logged into your Betway account, if you don’t have an account then register here.
- Navigate to the Live Betting tab.
- Select the sport you would like to bet on, the league or tournament or betting type. Use the drop-down menu.
- Make your predictions for the bets you would like to place.
- The odds update and change as the game progresses so make sure you are quick before the odds you want update. If the odds change before you place your bet you will be notified to accept the changes.
- Once you have placed your bet it will be added to your bet slip.
You can follow along with the action and read the live updates and score changes.
Live betting sports on offer
At the moment Betway only has selected sports on offer for Live betting but, we have tried to make sure they are the popular ones in order to cater to all our clients.
If a sport you are looking for isn’t on the list then please let us know and we will work towards offering this. If you experience any problems with Live betting then please get in contact with our support team who will assist you.