Cash out before the game is over
Betway offers you Early Cash Out, your chance to cash out before or during the game. Why? Because we know things don’t always go to plan, you can change your mind or your team could let you down, we want to put you in control of your bets. This means you can take a payout on your bets before they are settled, this allows you to claim back a portion of your bet if things are going badly or a portion of your potential winnings if your Multi Bet is off to a good start.
How does Cash Out work?
In order to understand how Cash Out Works we think it would be best to take you through some scenarios where this feature would benefit you.
The single bet scenario: you place a bet of 10 on Team A to beat Team B with odds of 1.8 your potential win is 18.
- Team A score first and are now in the lead, this has increased your chances of winning your bet. You could be offered a cash out total of 14, this is a profit of 4 if you cash out early or you could wait to see if you win the full 18.
- Team B score first and are now in the lead, this has decreased your chances of winning your bet. You could be offered a cash out total of 6 this is less than your original bet but if you don’t cash out now you could lose the entire 10 staked.
The Multi Bet scenario: you place a Multi bet of 10 on five games with the odds of 3.5 your potential win is 35.
- You win the first three rounds of your bet but, doubt starts to creep in and you don’t have much faith in your last two games. Depending on the live odds you might be in line for Cash Out of 20. You can take the Cash Out and make a profit on your original wager, or you can wait and see what happens with the last two games.
- There is also the option for the final two games to start and you can check to see if you have a Cash Out offer mid-game depending on how the games progress.
The “change my mind” scenario: you place a bet of 10 on Team A to beat Team B with odds of 1.8 your potential win is 18.
- Maybe the star player is injured before the game or your gut is telling you, you made the wrong prediction you can check to see if you have been offered a Cash Out before the game. The Cash out offer will never be more than your initial bet in this scenario but at least you can claw some of your bet back if you think you may lose.
Once you accept an early Cash Out offer your bet will be settled and closed, it will no longer appear on your Open Bets. Betway does not always guarantee a Cash Out offer you will need to check if one is on offer.